By Alexander Artikis
RTEC is an open-source Event Calculus dialect optimised for data stream reasoning. It is written in Prolog and has been tested under YAP and SWI Prolog.
GitHub repository: https://github.com/aartikis/RTEC
- Sliding window reasoning.
- Interval manipulation constructs for non-inertial fluents.
- Caching for hierarchical knowledge bases.
- Support for out-of-order data streams.
- Indexing for handling efficiently irrelevant data.
- Artikis A., Sergot M. and Paliouras G. An Event Calculus for Event Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), 27(4):895-908, 2015.
- Pitsikalis M., Artikis A., Dreo R., Ray C., Camossi E., and Jousselme A., Composite Event Recognition for Maritime Monitoring. In 13th International Conference on Distributed and Event-Based Systems (DEBS), pp. 163–174, 2019.
- User manual of RTEC.
RTEC has been used for: