Eleventh International Conference on Logic Programming
June 13-18, 1994
Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
Program and Proceedings
A total of 142 papers were submitted and sent out for review.
43 papers were selected for presentation and publication.
- Invited Speakers:
Zohar Manna, Alan Mackworth, Simon Peyton Jones, and Jeannette Wing
Sverker Janson, Antonis C. Kakas and Paolo Mancarella, Kung-Kiu Lau and Geraint Wiggins, and Paola Mello.
To foster the link between academia and industry, an industrial session was organized. The speakers were Barry Crabtree and Brian Tester (British Telecom), Mehmet Dincbas (Cosytec), Hans Nilsson (Ellemtel R&D Inc), Leon Sterling (Case Western).
The ICLP 1994 Proceedings were published with MIT Press. The content, with proper bibtex entries, can be accessed at DBLP Database
- Conference Chair: Maurizio Martelli (University of Genoa, Italy)
- Program Chair: Pascal Van Hentenryck (Brown University, USA)
- Workshop Chair: Catuscia Palamidessi
- Poster chair: Lee Naish (Melbourne University, Australia)
- Program Commitee: Khayri Ali (SICS, Sweden), Maurice Bruynooghe (KU Leuven, Belgium), Philippe Codognet (INRIA Rocquencourt, France), Yves Deville (University of Namur, Belgium), Hervè Gallaire (Rank Xerox Research Centre, France), Chris Hogger (Imperial COllege, UK), Joxan Jaffar (IBM, USA), Giorgio Levi (University of Pisa, Italy), Jan Maluszynski (Linkoping University, Sweden), Kim Marriott (Monash University, Australia), Maurizio Martelli (University of Genoa, Italy), Lee Naish (Melbourne University, Australia), Frank Pfenning (Carnegie Mellon University, USA), David Poole (University of British Columbia, Canada), Antonio Porto (Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal), Raghu Ramakrishnan (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA), Mario Rodriguez-Artalejo (Universidade Complutense de Madrid, Spain), Gert Smolka (DFKI, Germany), V.S. Subrahmanian (University of Mariland, USA), Peter Szeredi (IQSoft, Hungary), Evan Tick (University of Oregon, USA), Kazunori Ueda (Waseda University, Japan), Pascal Van Hentenryck (Brown University, USA), Peter Van Roy (Digital PRL, France), Andrei Voronkov (Uppsala University, Sweden), Mark Wallace (ECRC, Germanu), Rong Yang (University of Bristol, England)