On behalf of the TPLP Editor in Chief, Mirek Truszczynski.
Effective January 1st, 2021, the following changes will take place on the areas of TPLP:
- The area of “Theory” will be renamed to “Theoretical Foundations”
- The area of “Inductive Logic Programming and Multi-relational Data Mining” will be renamed to “Logic and Machine Learning”
- The area “Logic Programming Methodologies and Applications” will be converted into two separate areas, one named “Applications” and one named “Methodology of Programming and Software Engineering”
Effective January 1st, 2021, the following changes will take place on the editorial board for the Theory and Practice of Logic Programming journal.
The following members will join the Editorial Advisory Board:
- Luc De Raedt
- Gopal Gupta
- Stefania Costantini
- Evelina Lamma
- Francesca Toni
- Neng-Fa Zhou
- Pedro Cabalar
- Chiaki Sakama
- Vitor Santos Costa
- Martin Gebser
The following new Area Editors will join the journal:
- Esra Erdem (Applications)
- Enrico Pontelli (Methodology of Programming and Software Engineering)
- Alessandra Russo (Logic and Machine Learning)
- Torsten Schaub (Design, Analysis and Implementation of Languages)
The journal would like to express its deep appreciation and Thank You to the outgoing members: Maria Garcia de la Banda, Gopal Gupta, Luc De Raedt (former area editors) and Veronica Dahl, Bart Demoen, Phan Minh Dung, Katsumi Inoue, Tony Kakas, Vladimir Lifschitz, Taisuke Sato, and Kazunori Ueda (former editorial advisors).