2nd International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning
18-21 Sep 2018, Luxembourg
Reasoning Web Summer School (RW 2018)
22-26 Sep 2018, Luxembourg
The Luxembourg Logic for AI Summit (LuxLogAI 2018) brings together the 2nd International Joint Conference on Rule and Reasoning (RuleML+RR 2018), the Reasoning Web Summer School (RW 2018), the Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence (GCAI 2018), DecisionCAMP 2018 and the annual meeting of the Deduction Systems group (Deduktionstreffen 2018).
With its special focus theme on “methods and tools for responsible AI”, a core objective of LuxLogAI is to present the latest developments and progress made on the crucial question of how to make AI more transparent, responsible and accountable.
The summit will provide a forum for stimulating cooperation and cross-fertilization between the many different communities focused on the research, development and applications of Artificial Intelligence and Rule-based Systems. We invite you to join rigorous researchers and inventive practitioners in Luxembourg, a world-class location for research, development and innovation at the heart European.
- Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR)
- The University of Luxembourg
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT)
- Interdisciplinary Lab for Intelligent and Adaptive Systems (ILIAS)
- Digital Luxembourg
Keynotes & Speakers
- Hannah Bast (Uni Freiburg)
- Pascal Fontaine (Uni Lorraine)
- Georg Gottlob (Uni Oxford)
- Guido Governatori (NICTA)
- Cynthia Kop (Radboud Uni Nijmegen)
- Philipp Slusallek (Saarland Uni)
Multiple Events Summit
- MIREL (MIning and REasoning with Legal texts) Workshop: 17 September 2018.
- 4th Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence (GCAI 2018): 17-19 September 2018.
- DecisionCAMP (Business Rules and Decision Management Technology): 17-19 September 2018.
- AI and ART: 17-19 September 2018.
- AI Public Event: 19 September.
- Self Organising System (SOS): 19 September 2018.
- 2nd International Joint Conference on Rule and Reasoning (RuleML+RR 2018): 18-21 September 2018.
- [email protected]: 20 September 2018 14:00-16:00.
- Annual meeting of the Deduction Systems group (Deduktionstreffen 2018): 21 September 2018.
- Reasoning Web Summer School (RW 2018): 22-26 September 2018.
Registration is now open via EasyChair
- Early bird registration deadline: June 30
Normal registration:August 15
- Summit Chair (LuxLogAI): Leon van der Torre (U Luxembourg)
- General Chair (RuleML+RR):Xavier Parent (U Luxembourg)
- Program Chairs:Christoph Benzmüller (U Luxembourg & FU Berlin); Francesco Ricca (U Calabria)
- Proceedings Chair: Dumitru Roman (SINTEF/U Oslo)
- Industry Track Chair: Silvie Spreeuwenberg (LibRT Amsterdam)
- Doctoral Consortium Chair: Kia Teymouria (Boston University, Metropolitan College)
- Int’l Rule Challenge Chairs: Giovanni De Gasperis (U L’Aquila); Adrian Giurca (BTU Cottbus- Senftenberg)
- Reasoning Web (RW) Summer School: Claudia d’Amato (U Bari); Martin Theobald (U Luxembourg)
- Publicity Chairs: Amal Tawakuli (U Luxembourg)
- Financial Chair: Martin Theobald (U Luxembourg)
- Poster Chair: Alex Steen (FU Berlin)
- Web: https://luxlogai.uni.lu
- Twitter: @luxlogai
- Instagram: @luxlogai