RuleML 2016, the 10th International Web Rule Symposium (link: http://2016.ruleml.org) will be held on July 6-9, 2016 at Stony Brook Univ., USA, co-located in NY State with IJCAI 2016, the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
RuleML 2016 will host:
- the DecisionCAMP 2016,
- the 10th International Rule Challenge,
- the RuleML2016 Industry Track,
- the 6th RuleML Doctoral Consortium,
- the Smart Contracts, Blockchain and Rules Track,
- the Constraint Handling Rules Track,
- the Event Driven Architectures and Active Database Systems Track,
- the Legal Rules and Reasoning Track,
- the Rule- and Ontology-Based Data Access and Transformation Track,
- the Rule Induction and Learning Track.
RuleML is the leading conference to build bridges between academia and industry in the field of rules and its applications, especially as part of the semantic technology stack. It is devoted to rule-based programming and rule-based systems including production rules systems, logic programming rule engines, constraint handling rules and business rules engines/business rules management systems; Semantic Web rule languages and rule standards.
- Abstract submission: March 11, 2016
- Paper submission: March 18, 2016
For more information, see http://2016.ruleml.org.